Join our Team!
- Caring, compassionate individuals with a personal touch.
- Supportive of each other as staff members with the usual attitude of "Sure, I'll help you out."
- Genuine respect for clients with an approach of strengths-orientation toward them
How to Apply
To print out an application: Click Here
Statement of our Values
- Through respectful, caring relationships.
- Individualized services and choice in treatment, goals and outcomes.
- By offering a full range of services to meet multiple levels of need.
- By offering hope for a better well-being.
- Through confidential, honest communication.
- Through integrity and balance in our approach.
- Preventive strategies.
- High-quality, evidence-based practices.
- Achieving positive results for children, individuals, and families we serve.
- Collaborative relationships with key partners.
- Offering resources for community wellness.
- Promoting interagency cooperation in treatment and outcomes for clients.
- Maximizing independence for individuals in the community.
- Providing support for the entire community.